The candidate of medical Sciences, researcher of the Department of endovascular methods of diagnostics and treatment, Institute of Clinical cardiology them. A. L. Myasnikov fsbi “NICK” Ministry of health of Russia
- 12.2013-12.2013-course on x-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment under the supervision of Professor Marek Król, American Heart of Poland JSC, Ustron, Poland.
- 09.2013-12.2013-I. M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University. Diploma of a specialist in x-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment.
- 07.2013-08.2013-internship in x-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment under the supervision of Professor Tespili M., hospital Bologninidi Seriate, Bergamo, Italy.
- 2010-2012-Clinical residency at the A. L. Myasnikov Institute of cardiology of the Russian Academy of medical Sciences, specialty cardiology.
- 2004-2010-Moscow state medical and dental University. Doctor in the specialty of medical care.
In 2016, he defended his PhD thesis on the use of thromboembolism in patients with myocardial infarction.
2012-present – Department of roentgenendovascular methods of diagnosis and treatment of ICK named after A. L. Myasnikov.
He is proficient in endovascular diagnostic and treatment methods:
- diagnostic coronary angiography
- percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with stable CHD and patients with acute myocardial infarction
- balloon angioplasty and stenting of lower limbs
- conducting intravascular ultrasound examination of the coronary arteries (ICSI)
- measurement of fractional blood flow reserve (FRC)
He is the author and co-author of more than 50 publications, participates in Russian and international scientific conferences