Doctor of medicine
2001-2004-post-Graduate education at the Myasnikov Institute of culture of the Russian Academy of arts.
2001-4,5-Certification courses in the specialty of functional diagnostics.
1999 — 2001 – residency IKK im A. L. Myasnikov MD, PhD in cardiology.
1999-4,5-Certification courses in the specialty ultrasound diagnostics.
1997-1998-Clinical residency. Orenburg regional clinical hospital No. 1.
1991-1997-Orenburg state medical Academy.
Dissertation for the degree of doctor of medicine (2013): “Endovascular treatment of the left coronary artery trunk in patients with acute coronary syndrome”.
Dissertation for the degree of candidate of medical Sciences (2006): “The results of percutaneous coronary intervention and coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with multi-vessel atherosclerotic lesions of the coronary arteries»
2008-present-lecturer of the clinical residency on x-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment of ICK named after A. L. Myasnikov rknpk.
2012-present-Member of the international expert Committee (Medtronik, USA)
2012-present-Member of the international expert Committee (BostonScientific, USA)
- 2008-present-senior researcher, head of the x-ray operating room of the Department of x-ray endovascular methods of diagnosis and treatment of ICK named after A. L. Myasnikov rknpk.
- 2006-2008-research associate of the laboratory of retgenendovascular treatment of ICK named after A. L. Myasnikov rknpk.
- 2004-2006-laboratory assistant researcher of the laboratory of retgenendovascular treatment of ICK named after A. L. Myasnikov rknpk.
- 2003-2006 – the doctor-the cardiologist of the Medical centre “CAD”.
- 2002-2005 – doctor-cardiologist of the city polyclinic No. 200, Moscow.
- 1999-2002-doctor of the Department of ultrasound diagnostics, Moscow hospital of war veterans No. 1.
- 1998-1999-emergency medicine Doctor. Orenburg.
Presentations at international congresses and symposiums:
1. AsiaPCR (Asian Course in Interventional Medicine): 2011 (Singapore), 2014 (Singapore – – awarded for the best clinical case;
2. Interventional Cardiology (Annual International Symposium): 2014 (Snowmass, USA), 2013 (Snowmass, USA), 2012 (Snowmass, USA);
3. TCT conference ( Trancatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics): 2013 (San Francisco, USA), 2012 (Miami, USA);
4. EuroPCR (European Course in Interventional Medicine): 2013 (Paris, France), 2012 (Paris, France), 2011 (Paris, France);
5. NFIC (New Frontiers in Interventional Cardiology): 2013 (Krakow, Poland), 2012 (Krakow, Poland), 2011 (Krakow, Poland), 2010 (Krakow, Poland);
6. 5th European Interventional Cardiology Fellows Course: 2012 (Krakow, Poland) – Chairman of the section;
7. ECC (Endovascular Cardiac Complications): 2013 (Lausanna, Switzerland) – co-chair;
8. TOBI (Total Occlusion and Bifurcation Interventions): 2013 (Venice, Italy);2012 (Venice, Italy);
9. BASICS (Belgrade Summit of Interventional Cardiologists): 2012 (Belgrade, Serbia), 2011 (Belgrade, Serbia);
10. ESC Conference (European Society of Cardiology): 2011 (Paris, France).
- The author of the monograph “Coronary angiography, ventriculography, sonografia in illustrations and schemes,” 2012.
- Author of 2 chapters in the guide to x-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment ” interventional medicine”, 2012.
- Author of 85 publications in Russian and international journals.